You’re going to say “I do”! They are barely old enough to walk on your dress or to be the petite groomsman or bridesmaid, but your baby has the fabulous opportunity to attend the marriage of its parents. Fashion, decoration, and nice ideas: discover our book of inspiration to give your child the role they deserve on this big day.
Let Them Dress Themselves…almost
To help them understand the importance of the event include them in the preparations, choose their dress clothes with them. Let them pick out an accessory that they love and it will give them the impression of a costume – a hat, bow tie, and suspendors for boys, jewelry, fun tights, tulle petticoat, and headband for girls.
Give them an Important Role
Let them ride in a small wooden wagon or a vintage pram, it will give them great pride to feel like part of the procession. Give them the title of “Children of Honor” and have them distribute petals throughout the ceremony or ring the dinner bell (or tambourine).
Pamper the Little Guests
Set the children’s table on the grass or on blankets for picnic atmosphere. In the center of the table, assemble little gift boxes with cakes and delicate tastes. Crayons, coloring books, and temporary tattoos are a petite-crowd pleaser, until the great magicien who reveals goldfish arrives…
Create Beautiful Memories
Hats, masks, glasses and disguises enable younger guests to indulge in wedding-selfies with disposable cameras or in the photobooth- to create the most fun wedding albums … Even if they are too small to enjoy the pictures on the day, they will be proud to see these rock’ n ‘roll cliches in a few years.
Little Mistress of Ceremony glitter crown, My Little Day
– romantic, white flower crown, WoodstockLondon, 28€
– golden bow barrette, Œuf NYC sur Smallable, 18,60€
– boys leather shoes, Young Soles, du 22 au 36, environ 89€
– straw hat, Nathalie Verlinden sur Smallable, 22,80€
Lunch on the grass, just for them
– cotton plaid carpet fibers, La Redoute
– graphic cushions, Coussin Germain
– plastic milk bottles and straws, Pretty Little Party Shop
– surprise boxes, Pretty Little Party Shop
– ice cream temporary tattoos, My Little Bazar
– baby photobooth, My Little Day