For others, the pregnancy seems to go by very quickly, but for you, these nine months will be well filled, dense, and you will have the opportunity to weigh the good and bad sides of each period, week after week, until your delivery. As your baby continues to grow and grow in you, your emotions, your feelings and your concerns, too, will not stop evolving from the first to the third trimester… To guide you, pamper you and prepare you for the birth, here is our advice and our to-do list to ensure a pleasant pregnancy, month after month.
- How to tell the future dad, your family, and your loved ones?
- Our advice and to-do list for your first month of pregnancy
- Our advice and to-do list for the second month of pregnancy
- Our advice and to-do list for the third and fourth months
- Our advice and to-do list for the fifth and sixth months
Preparation for birth:
- Have you heard of haptonomy?
- Preparing yourself with hypnosis
- Preparing to give birth without an epidural
- Tips and stories from moms about the childbirth experience
- Our advice and to-do list for the seventh and eighth months
- Preparing your “pregnancy suitcase”
- The shopping list for newborn care
- Preparing your return home: sleeping and outings
- Preparing for breastfeeding
- Equipping yourself for breastfeeding
After the birth
Read more on Les Louves
How to take care of your breasts before, during and after pregnancy
Conceiving a child: 3 pieces of advice before you start trying
The first nights: advice and tips to help your baby sleep